Sunday 17 March 2019

Instagram Account Development

Compared to last year, I have developed my Instagram account more thoroughly. I have archived work that I felt wasn't visually consistent within how the style of my work has developed over the past year, I am also more active on it and I use it often for inspiration for Studio Briefs.

Additionally, throughout my instagram account, there isn't a specific aesthetic that runs throughout as my design practice is wide-ranging and experimental. However, the things that I create and the overall tone and themes that run throughout my work focus on vibrancy, youth, experimenting and mixed media- this is clear to see across my Instagram posts.

Furthermore, in order to gain more off my design Instagram account moving forward, I will use it as more of a form to network with designers that interest me- for example through reaching out to other students at LAU and contacting Leeds studios and designers that I would be interested in visiting and possible placements

Also, over summer and next year I plan reach out to places and independent venues that would incorporate my style of design into their branding, interior design or general image, mainly places that need promotional material. Additionally, I am currently in the process of creating promotional posters for a local Leeds DJ duo, but am waiting on more information regarding the venue, dates and other details in order to get started with the designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment