Tuesday 5 March 2019

Creative Report Final

Today I printed my final creative report publication. I decided to print the cover in coloured paper instead of my initial cover idea, the coloured cover create contrast with the white pages inside which I think is more interesting and effective. I chose the colour pink for this as appears it appears frequently in each of the designers work, it is one of the main colours that they all use.

However, when printing I faced a few production issues, one of them was that some of the pages are off centre but this is because the of the printers at university; when you print double sided at university, one of the sides gets slightly shifted and isn't inline with the other side. Also, when cutting down some of the pages, the front cover became slightly off centre too but this issue was bound to happen when cutting down the edge opposite to the thread bound side.

However, this brief is all about showing the content and research that I gathered and less about production, and I feel that I have gathered a good range of interesting research from each designer that I interviewed, overall I really enjoyed this brief.

Photographs of a few of the pages:











No comments:

Post a Comment