Tuesday 19 February 2019

Publication Initial Design

As I have now received responses off 3 different designers/artists which is what I aimed for, I have now started to create initial designs for the creative report, which I want to present through a publication. Since I have based my creative report of three different designers, it means that I am able to gain insight from a range of different designers and see how each of them approach design.

Additionally, each designer will have their own section within the publication which will follow the same grid systems and overall layout. Each designer will have an intro page with their Instagram handle, logo and intro paragraph, a page which shows our the initial conversation with them and then 5 pages after that which show the questions and answers that I asked.Additionally, I asked each artists the same first question and the same last question.

Below shows the initial publication pages that I have created for @colorscollective

Intro page

Conversation page






Below shows more initial ideas for typography,



No comments:

Post a Comment