Wednesday 7 February 2018

3 Applications

These are my 3 applications which I will present in my critique tomorrow. 

1. The posters; I have created a set of 4 A3 posters which have been combined and collaged together to create one A1 posters. 2 of the posters were photoshop edited versions of the collages where I enlarged certain areas, occasionally used a grid system and changed the colour balances. The other 2 A3 posters were enlarged photocopies of the collages of areas that I found particularly interesting. The combination of the 2 techniques gave a nice contrast while at the same time still working as a set.




2. Because of my interest in cameras, I have used polaroids to display my collage work. I really enjoy taking photographs in my daily life whether that is at events, parties, holidays or just days out, I like the idea of physical memories. I have selected interesting elements from each collage for the polaroids.


3. Using the photocopier I have made a little booklet/publication of experiments from my collages. When photocopying I used a range of different paper media for different effects; coloured paper, sugar paper and normal cartridge paper. The main colour I used was pink as its my favourite colour. When experimenting on the photocopier, I used the techniques of enlarging, repeating the patterns, double copy, using singular colour, overlaying and black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment