Tuesday 6 February 2018

3 Application Ideas

As well as the presentation, I need to have a set of 3 applications, the applications can either be digital, handmade or photographed. I have begun to brainstorm some possible ideas, however I can't create anything too ambitious or time consuming as I only have till Thursday morning.

My first idea was to create a set of stickers that communicate what I'm into; illustrations of makeup, chocolate, cats, mini rolls, cocktails, fashion etc. I thought about having them as line drawing without colour so that people could take them home to colour in, making it a little bit more interactive.

My second idea was my logo, sticking with my initial collaged logo as it is funky and clearly represents the way I like to work; collage. I thought about maybe displaying the logo on a business card, I'd want the business card to be a funky shape instead of a typical rectangle to make it unique. However this idea is a little bit basic

My third idea (the most interesting) is to create a set of really funky collages/illustrations that are made out of everything that I'm into; cram it all in, make them wild, busy, bright! The collages would include imagery of patterns, illustrations that I create, bright coloured paper, photographs, album covers, fashion magazines and more. The collages would then be scanned and photocopied over and over onto different papers as well as edited and re-worked into on Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment