Tuesday 30 April 2019

PDF Slides For Placement Interview

For my placement interview tomorrow, I have prepared a PDF of 6 slides which each focus on a different project that I have worked on. Each slide uses the a selection of the best and refined outcomes for the specific project. Providing a PDF of my work is much easier, quick and professional than arriving with a physical folder of work or having to go through my phone and design Instagram to find examples of my work. Furthermore, the slides are purely visual without text and captions as I'll obviously be talking through the work.

The 6 slides:

COP project- re-brand of Wet n Wild

Publication design- celebrating the language 'Urdu'

Durex campaign

Project focusing on the micro music genre 'Quiet Storm'

App design- 'Crep Check'

Current project focusing on the affects of social media

No comments:

Post a Comment