Wednesday 9 January 2019

Contacting Designers

I have begun to research further into the designers that I really enjoy the work of and would love to base my creative report on. I decided to email Hattie Stewart, Laura Callaghan and Alex Norris/web comic name. I focused on questions that will help me develop my own practice and address any concerns that I have about the creative industry, as well as each designers questions about their own design practice. For each email, I used a quirky/eye catching subject title in order to grab their attention.

I sent off my emails at 7:30am on a Tuesday as this is the time and day that people are most likely to reply- it is the first thing that they will see in the morning before they get flooded with more emails and work throughout the day.

Email to Laura Callaghan:



Email to Hattie Stewart:



Email to Alex Norris/web comic name:




No comments:

Post a Comment